Google Earth Pro for Real Estate Professionals
Location, location, location is the mantra of real estate professionals. Google Earth Pro provides the ultimate platform for viewing and distributing real estate information to your customers. Whether you’re working in commercial or residential real estate, Google Earth provides functionality that will allow you to effectively communicate the value of your properties to clients.
Google Earth Pro is a 3D interactive globe that can be used to aid planning, analysis and decision making. Businesses, governments and professional users from around the world use Google Earth Pro data visualization, site planning and information sharing tools.
Google Earth places vital real estate information at your fingertips. Simply fly over and zoom in to inspect any site. How many competitors are within a three mile radius? Is there a scrap yard next door? You’ll know, without even getting on an airplane.
Google Earth is an outstanding tool for:
- Displaying Properties
Display properties as points that represent a dwelling or structure or create polygons that represent land parcels or tracts of land
- Presenting Information about Properties
Attach property photos, video, links to files, websites or other information. Display pricing information and detailed property information.
- Site analysis
Evaluate sites using the built in Google search for competitor locations and existing sites. Get neighborhood information including census demographics, tax appraisal, and traffic counts.
Take clients and colleagues on aerial tours of any property. Send email containing property information, print maps, share over the web.
Email an image or view, cut and paste images into PowerPoint.
In this one day course you’ll learn how to use Google Earth Pro to create and distribute commercial or residential real estate information.
- Learn how to import all your properties into Google Earth in seconds
- Symbolize your properties with built in real estate icons or custom icons that represent your agency
- Add property information including photos, videos, links to files and websites, sales information, detailed property information
- Display neighborhood information including census demographics, school districts, traffic counts, detailed tax appraisal information
- Add information from third parties such as Zillow, Trulia, and others
- Provide driving directions to properties
- Email information to clients or place on a web server
- Printing maps
- Embed maps into presentations
- Your your data fresh
- Get terrain information
This course is designed for all levels of commercial and residential real estate professionals.
Module 1: Google Earth Pro Fundamentals
Module 2: Google Earth Pro Features
Module 3: Adding Properties to the Map
Module 4: Attaching Property Information (photos, links to files, video, text, driving directions)
Module 5: Adding Neighborhood Information (school districts, census)
Module 6: Presentation and Communication (emailing, printing, animation)
Module 7: Overlay Images on Google Earth Terrain
Module 8: Sharing Your Data
Module 9: Create 3D Views
Module 10: Demographics, Traffic Counts, Parcel Data
Module 11: Terrain Information
Self Paced Online