Advanced ArcGIS Server Development with Java Script
You’ll learn how to use Backbone+Marionette to structure your code into a Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern where Model is that part of your code that retrieves and populates the data, View is the HTML representation of this model, and Controller accepts input and converts it to commands for the model or view.
Finally, in our capstone project, you will put together everything you learned in the class to construct a real-world application.
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Module 2: Creating Custom Widgets
- Module 3: Debugging Code with Google Chrome Developer Tools
- Module 4: Application Design Techniques with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Module 5: Advanced Dojo Concepts
- Module 6: Using jQuery
- Module 7: Integrating D3.js for Charts and Graphs
- Module 8: Model-View-Controller with Backbone+Marionette
- Module 9: Capstone Project
Traditional Instructor Led
We offer the option of purchasing bound hard copies of the lecture notes for this course as well. Course notes are delivered by regular mail service within 5-7 days of purchase. (the UK only).£75.00
Online – Virtual GIS Classroom (self-paced with access to the instructor for questions/problems)
We do provide all course notes in PDF format inside the course website so you can print your own lecture notes as well.